Re: MODERATE for zsh-announce@xxxxxxx

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 09:54:15 +0200
Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In case it might help others, the solution to fix the issue and have a working
> runhelp was to remove the Doc/help.txt file from the sources after extracting
> the tar file.

Hmm... the help files are supposed to be in the source rather than the
doc distribution, so logically that should be there (along with the help
files themselves).

help.txt gets removed by realclean rather than clean, I think because
it's part of the source.

Possibly we need to build from realclean when making a tarball.

pws