Re: Zsh: [7] + 23074 suspended (tty output)

Vincent Lefevre wrote on Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 14:01:06 +0200:
> This bug no longer occurs with Debian's zsh 5.6.2-3 package.
> This is probably this fix:
>
>   [ Daniel Shahaf ]
>   * [3d8f4eee] Cherry-pick 551ff842 from upstream: Another attachtty()
>     fix. (Closes: #908818)

For clarity, this is an excerpt from the changelog of the Debian package
which names me as the person who backported Peter's patch, which had
been committed after the 5.6.2 tag, into the Debian package of 5.6.2.
This is simply the default format for Debian package changelogs.  (I
have my disagreements with it.)

Cheers,

Daniel