Re: Incorrect cursor position when ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=0 (with a fix)

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 11:51 AM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've tested my patch on two more terminals: Dumb Linux terminal (TERM=linux) and Command Prompt with WSL. On both of them ZSH misbehaves without my patch and works correctly with it.

This is promising and the patch looks plausible, but I must ask:  Have
you tested the case where the rprompt is printed on the final line of
the visible screen?

There are several terminals where auto-margin behaves differently when
characters (especially carriage returns) are printed at or to the
right of the margin in the bottom row vs. rows above that.