Re: Incorrect cursor position when ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=0 (with a fix)

As you'll see I'm not set up for a properly literate reply, but I presume Bart has been busy and hasn't had a chance to look again - presumably it's at least more likely to work than it was and this should go in. I'll try to remember when I get back to a computer tomorrow if no one else has.

I'm not sure it's been cleared up why it was failing in some cases but apparently not down to terminal type, which could come back to haunt us.

pws