Re: Logo

2019-06-27 16:20:31 -0700, Bart Schaefer:
[...]
> Now that you mention it, I'm curious how orange and black got chosen
> in the first place?  Is it because zsh was invented at Princeton?
[...]

Sorry for throwing a completely unrelated idea late to the
party, but when the idea of a new zsh logo was first mentioned,
one thing that came to my mind was a "ZSH" made with multicolor
lego bricks to reflect the multi-faced, modular nature of zsh
(and it can be shaped any way you want; playdough would also
work there I guess).

Maybe not the best image for a shell as lego bricks may convey
some "building" meaning which do not as directly apply to a
shell as to other tools.

--
Stephane