Re: Rewrite of zsh-newuser-install

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 8:35 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Marlon Richert wrote on Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 19:10:23 +0200:
> For future reference, speculations as to what my favourites may be belong on
> the cutting room floor.>
> > > - a certain syntax highlighting plugin :P

I'm sorry if I said something to offend you. That was not my
intention. Judging from the way you pushed for inclusion of "a certain
syntax highlighting plugin :P", I made my comment in an attempt at
being humorous. :)  It was not intended as a personal slight. Again,
my apologies that this did not come across well.