Re: Does the zsh shell impact the terminal of cs:go on macOS

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 11:17 AM Simon Dahl <Macsimon98@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm don't an expert in software, but the introduction and installion of zsh shell, may have had an impact in the way CS:GO launce.

You'll probably have to take this up with Steam support.  I suspect
the launcher is making an assumption that the /bin/sh implementation
is Bash, and therefore using a feature that isn't equivalent in zsh,
but there's no way we can diagnose the problem (unless there happens
to be a CS:GO player here on the list).