Re: I'd like to help maintain the Zsh Web Page

I'm absolutely interested. I think

> It is probably best to keep the design relatively
> conservative - the 1995-era design looks less bad now than a 2005 one
> would. Preferably no cookies or required JavaScript but a touch of CSS
> wouldn't do much harm. A markdown based static templating preprocessor
> such as jekyll would be fine if it can run on the existing hosting
> without complicated install procedures.

I feel the exact same way. Markdown is a great fit.

As far as using Jekyll, I think Hugo is a better choice for long term reliability. But anyhow, post processing is getting ahead of ourselves. I'd need to start by replicating the documentation in the equivalent markdown.

What repositories host the Zsh documentation, is there a clone on GitHub I can fork?

Best,
Austin