Re: Does add-zle-hook-widget violate the contract of ZLE hook widgets?

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 4:19 AM Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 26 Jun 2021, at 17:52, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 6:14 AM Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> However, my understanding of Yodl is limited. Is there a simpler way to do this?
>
> Did you notice I asked a question? You left it out of your reply.

Sorry, I thought it was implicit that the simpler way is to not do it at all.

"Typically the way to do this would be to include a link to User
Contrib within text that says something like 'see Manipulating Hook
Functions in noderef(...)'."