Re: Does add-zle-hook-widget violate the contract of ZLE hook widgets?

> On 29 Jun 2021, at 05:06, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 4:19 AM Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Did you notice I asked a question? You left it out of your reply.
>
> Sorry, I thought it was implicit that the simpler way is to not do it at all.
>
> "Typically the way to do this would be to include a link to User
> Contrib within text that says something like 'see Manipulating Hook
> Functions in noderef(...)'."

OK, I see. However, since there is also an HTML version of the manual, I think adding a direct link makes a lot more sense. Also, as stated before, having an empty Utilities section makes no sense to me; documents shouldn’t have empty sections. Plus, having the subsections of Utilities listed in the menu would both make it easier to browse that page and make it easier to realize they even exist on that page in the first place. But feel free to split these two things into separate commits. I don’t think this greatly affects the text I’ve written.