Re: Repository/mirrors question

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 4:15 PM Phil Pennock
<zsh-workers+phil.pennock@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So GitLab sees 26 fewer commits in the entire graph than the other two.
> But is up-to-date.  So, we check which branches exist and what they
> point at, and find one branch discrepancy.
>
> The `declarednull` branch is zsh-5.8-401-gf85cb4504 on GH and SF, but
> zsh-5.8-270-g6bcd04997 on GitLab.
>
> So that branch is 131 commits behind, but given the difference in graph
> commits, I suspect that there has been some merging along the way.

Hmm.  I created and manipulated that branch on the SF repository, but
I do not have accounts on either github or GitLab, so there's nothing
I can do about it there.

Could this be a side-effect of a forced push?

That branch has been abandoned and the relevant changes from it
applied to the master branch, so it can probably just be discarded, if
that's possible.