Re: Valid Links?

I’m just a brand new ZSH newbie, but I do have a couple questions about this.  Those Linux Magazine articles with the broken links are very old, they were written 20-22 years ago.

Is everything in the articles still valid today?
Are there more recent articles that might provide more up to date information?
Who would even know about that?
Bev