Mirror list

Do we have a definite list of mirrors?  There are different lists in the META-FAQ on the sourceforge pages, and in the text version in the "FTP" site, different again from the zsh.org main page.

I noticed the funet.fi site still has 5.8 as the current version, so that needs to be fixed or the mirror dropped.

Also we may want to drop the ftp urls, as the browser gods have apparently declared them obsolete.

Another thing, the META-FAQ lists zsh.org in Australia, but the zsh.org homepage says it's in the Netherlands.