Re: Z shell introductory guide source

> 2024/10/10 9:53、Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>のメール:
>
> Currently, if yodl is not available, trying to create zsh.pdf
> causes an error, but empty zsh.texi and manpages, almost empty
> zsh.info and index.html are created without errors.

Sorry, these are for not modifying pre-built docs from doc.tar.gz.

Since doc.tar.gz contains intro.{a4,us}.pdf whose time stamps
are newer than intro.ms, 'make pdf' will not try to rebuild
them and the pdf files remains intact even if pdfroff is not
available.
Is this enough? or should we 'touch' the pdf files to make it
sure that the time stamps are newer?