Re: compinit quirk

On Apr 6,  4:50pm, Scott Smedley wrote:
} Subject: Re: compinit quirk
}
} > That was a bug; it's been fixed in the development versions for quite
} > some while now.  I was going to recommend installing 4.0.1-pre-2, but
} > I can't find a tarball of that anywhere, so you'd have to get it with
} > CVS from cvs.zsh.sourceforge.net.
}
} I'm confused. As indicated, I'm using 4.0.1-pre-2.

Oops, I didn't read your original message closely, only Andrej's response.

Now I'm confused, too.  This was supposedly fixed by zsh-workers/12033,
according to the conversation in zsh-workers/12368, but apparently it
wasn't (or at least not in the way I thought).