Re: problem building zsh in background

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 09:43:50PM -0800, Philippe Troin wrote:

> Why do you want to run configure with nohup?

In my case, it's more likely that I'd want to run configure from a cron
script -- nightly builds.

> I guess I could run the test in a separate, created pty, but that is
> going to be messy to do portably in configure.

Maybe a configure flag that forces tcsetpgrp() to be recognized as
working, and skip the test?  I know that it works properly on my
platform, so I could use the flag and not worry about whether the build
will hang or abort because of the test ...

Danek