Re: prompts with newlines get printed twice

Thanks for your time Bart.

I have tested your workaround and it does seem to work! This seems better
because there is no need to wrap the prompt directive in a function or any
of that stuff.

I saw your post on the workers mailing list, thanks again for taking the
time to look into it. Hopefully now that you've brought attention to this it
could be discussed by people more knowledgeable with the zsh source and
perhaps even get it fixed.

For now I'm glad I have a workaround I can use in .zshrc at least :)

Thanks again!

--
- Jorge Israel Peña