Re: prompts with newlines get printed twice

Hey Bart, you said move up one less line than the amount you have. So I was
playing around with the prompt by making it three lines (so that there's an
empty line after the previous command's output, etc.) and the way I did it
is:

trap 'tput cuu1 tput cuu1' WINCH

But I don't think this is the correct way? When I resize the terminal
horizontally with this, the prompt keeps moving down by itself, but this
doesn't happen when it's just one line and there is only one 'tput cuu1', so
I have a feeling I'm doing it wrong. Would appreciate any comments.

--
- Jorge Israel Peña