Re: delay in exitting from zsh shell

On Nov 10, 12:15pm, Eugene Dzhurinsky wrote:
}
} And the problem is that even if I comment out the lines:
}
[...]
}
} it still takes the same (as per my feeling) time as with having those
} lines in the configuration. What may be wrong here?

At this point I'm not really sure.  Maybe some of those options are
being set elsewhere, e.g., by /etc/z* files, and you need to unsetopt
them rather than just comment them out?

Leaving inc_append_history set but turning off hist_save_no_dups may
also make a difference.

You could also try "setopt hist_save_by_copy".