Re: rsync --progress stops completion

On 09/19/2014 04:01 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
>>  else
>> +  _message "$service cannot parse command line"
>>    return 1
>>  fi
>
> Indeed, the above causes a spurious warning from "su" completion.  So
> I don't think I'll be committing that.

Also, to follow my previous discussion, I would somehow prefer a system
where the completion *allows* unknown flags as a general rule for all
completers.

I don't have enough knowledge of the existing completers to know though
if this is feasible or not. By following debian unstable I'm often in
the situation where the completion is behind the actual program.