Re: latest manual

On 10/02/2015 01:03 PM, Ray Andrews wrote:
If I hit '[top]' I seem to always go back to '5.0.7'. And going to the index
I seem to get lost sometimes too--sometimes the index contains 'variable'
(which was missing in 5.0.7) and sometimes not, so wires seem to be
crossed there.

This is the new 'V' index:

http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/Concept-Index.html#Concept-Index-1_cp_letter-V

This is the old 'V' index:
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/zsh_31.html#index_split-3_cp_letter-V

It could be related to browsers somehow, because Firefox seems to get it right
and Opera to go off the rails. Something to do with the 'split' it seems.