Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On 12/12/2016 03:35 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:

You could just read the yodl source (Doc/Zsh/*.yo).  The markup is
pretty simple.  E.g., to find the documentation of the `test' builtin,
search for `item(tt(test)'.

Ha!

    $ man zshall > zshall-75.txt

Done ;-)

The only thing is that the width of the doc is fixed at whatever would have fit on the terminal were it not redirected so I have it at 75 chars which is just right for my editor taking up half the screen as I normally run it.