Re: 3 years of coding Zsh

On 18 June 2018 at 17:00, Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So this does look a bit of hijack of
> the list. In general, asking for contributions for a project of your
> own is fine, of course.

Does the last sentence mean that posting about e.g.
fast-syntax-highlighting is OK? I always am little guilty when posting
about own project, but the features are often so cool (e.g. like
recursive eval highlighting) that I decide to post.

For the hijack, I hope I'll find mood in upcoming say 2 days to finish
debugging of <( ) Ctrl-C problems, just to make final of all this a
positive one. I'm currently sucked into FSH cool parts of code.

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski