Re: z-sy-h and z-asug: zle-line-pre-redraw, POSTDISPLAY, coexistence (was: Re: emulate bash key bindings)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 23:54, Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 11:42 PM Sebastian Gniazdowski
> <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > You might check out zshelldoc.
>
> Can I use it to extract commands from zsh code? Could you provide an
> example or point me in the right direction?

Yes, it contains the code to extract the commands and also function
bodies from Zsh source. The code responsible for this starts at line
186 of src/zsd-detect.main. The place in code to get the command is
line 325 of the file.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI