Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 12:21 PM Michael Fothergill
<michael.fothergill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A great many thanks for telling me that........
>
> I trust it does not matter that I was never prompted with the start up script when I installed zsh.......?

What do you mean by the startup script? If you mean
zsh-newuser-install, it triggers automatically when you start zsh as
non-root and there is no ~/.zshrc. You can also run it manually from
zsh with the following command:

  autoload -Uz zsh-newuser-install
  zsh-newuser-install -f

> I am going to try to install powerlevel 10K next.
>
> Wish me luck.

Good luck :-)

Roman.