Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 12:30 PM Michael Fothergill
<michael.fothergill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I created a .zshrc file right away at the start of installing zsh.  So I may have suppressed the appearance of the install script.
>
> I will try running the command you gave and see if I can get it to run.

Note that it's not necessary to run zsh-newuser-install. The purpose
of this script is to create ~/.zshrc. If you've already got a suitable
~/.zshrc (perhaps you've copied it from somewhere), you are all set.

Roman.