Re: completers using zstat don't work with zmodload -F zsh/stat

On Jul 27,  8:24pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Hm, but if it's only loaded at "runtime", why does the alias get
} expanded then? My user doesn't have the zstat alias. Are aliases still
} expanded during compilation inside function definitions but -U is
} somehow not active? (This sounds odd).

That does sound odd.  I suppose you can try running zrecompile with
set -x and/or set -v and catch the zcompile calls to be sure that
the -U option is in fact being passed through.  I suppose it's not
impossible that some other recent change has mucked up the use of
the "noaliases" C-code global to control this.