Re: Completion for aplay from alsa-utils

On 11/21/19 6:10 PM, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
I think that editing of the descriptions provided the number of
options is large would be quite artificial. I mean I could express a
few options by my own words, however on long term I would have to drop
this because it would be an overwhelming task.

You have created:
- a plugin manager
- a backdoor for executing commands across separately running zsh processes
- a json parser
- a ncurses interface
- a documentation format

And adding descriptions to a completer is the overwhelming task?