Re: Completion problems on cygwin when nocaseglob is set

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:24:22 +0100
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg01188.html
>
> Yes, that seems to be the same conclusion as us:  "mount -c /" fails in
> that way and no one really knows why.

Actually, now I've actually bothered looking, that's a different
failure.  In that case, "ls /c" didn't work, but we didn't have that problem
even if /c wasn't explicitly created.  Our problem (with Cygwin) is that "ls /"
doesn't list "c", even though "/c" when directly addressed behaves normally.