Re: Logo

Justin Dorfman wrote on Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 14:07:00 -0700:
> Hey Bart,
>
> > I'm still not especially excited by the open circles at the ends of the Z
> (what are they meant to convey?)
>
> Noted. TBH nothing, just a design idea they had.

The circles might have been intended to get the effect of a "Z" and a "%" set
on top of each other [1], I assume?  Right now it just looks like a
Z-with-circles, since the entire circle-Z-circle is a single color.

(I'd love to see a mockup involving a %-on-top-of-Z.  In fact, maybe take this
further: the logo could be "zsh" underlaid under a muted "percent sign, space,
terminal cursor" three-character sequence — if you can figure out a way to
represent that graphically.)

Cheers,

Daniel

[1] See attachment for an example.  (Is there an in-browser TeX renderer website?)