Re: Logo

Bart Schaefer wrote on Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:18 +00:00:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 1:15 PM Justin Dorfman <justindorfman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > What if I redo that, with "Zsh" next to all? If you and Phil think they are
> > good to go for the community vote, I can then start setting that up.
>
> I have to call halt here.  How did Daniel and Phil become the arbiters
> of whether the community should vote?

For avoidance of doubt: I did not ask to be the arbiter, I do not wish
to be the arbiter, I will not accept arbitership if offered to me, and
for whatever it's worth, I don't even know whether or not Justin's
second-person pronoun referred to me.

(And, Bart, I don't think you were implying otherwise; nevertheless,
I wanted to set the record straight and get on with my day.)

Cheers,

Daniel